So many people sit there on their birthdays thinking about what they have not achieved and dreaming about what they wished they had of done with their lives so far. But actually if you look at your life you actually start to realise you have achieved a lot. So on my birthday I thought I would write a list of what I have achieved in my 31 years on this planet.
1. I have traveled – I have been all over the world, I have been to Thailand, Mexico, America, Africa, France, Italy, Belgium, Spain, Turkey, Egypt, Austria, Tenerife. I have also been to some of these places more than once which I feel very lucky for.
2. I have been to University and worked in some amazing jobs and currently work in a lovely job which I have a lot of passion for and actually enjoy my work.
3. I have some amazing friends, I have made great relationships in my life and feel very lucky to have these people around me.
4. I have married my best friend, my partner in crime and my soul mate.
5. I have bought two properties and currently live in a lovely family home which I own.
6. I have given birth to three beautiful boys with only gas and air!!
7. I’m a mum to these three boys and I could not be more proud of them so I must be proud of myself for creating such lovely little humans! These three boys are my biggest achievement and make my life full of such greatness.